The Golden Scroll Chronicles: Sakura's New View
Approx. pages: 43
- Things were very quiet around the Village Hidden in the Leaves; no real serious missions have come up. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi of Squad 7 were fortunate to receive a day off from the Fifth Hokage. Naturally, Sakura tries to use this time and gain Sasuke’s attention and fails. She decides to train on her own when Kakashi shows up to give her a strange golden scroll. When she performs the jutsu written on it, she finds out it’s not your typical jutsu... Completed October 10, 2007.
The Golden Scroll Chronicles, Episode 2: Temari's BIG Change
Approx. pages: 36
- It has been over a week and a half since the incident with Sakura and the mysterious golden scroll. Anyone who was involved in the event has not uttered a single word of it inside the village. Lady Tsunade and the other jônin are completely stumped as to who could be behind the mysterious golden scroll. The only hint they seem to have is that it most likely involves rouge ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village. Meanwhile, in the village, a certain Sand Village representative comes across a curious medicine stand that is selling special herbs and a mysterious golden scroll… Completed November 14, 2007.
The Golden Scroll Chronicles, Episode 3: A Gentle, Giant Kunoichi
Approx. pages: 52
- First Sakura, then Temari, who will be next to fall victim to the golden scroll? While Tsunade and the other jônin ponder that very same question, Naruto is off busy training intensely. It seems like his heart has taken a severe blow, especially after seeing Sasuke and Sakura together the way they were. Hinata eventually comes along and tries to ease his pain and express her feelings for him as well. But Naruto just pushes her away and tells her to leave him alone. This causes Hinata to cry and flee into the forest. She eventually stops, collects herself and decides to try again. It is then that three very familiar ninja cast a familiar jutsu on her. Naruto eventually finds her and its déjà vu all over again. Completed December 12, 2007.
The Golden Scroll Chronicles, Episode 4: The Dark Plot
Approx. pages: 49
- Hinata has been living quite peacefully and pleasantly as a giantess for the past week. She has adjusted to her new life quite well and it’s made even better that Naruto has been assigned to be her personal caretaker. Everything seems to be fine, until one day Naruto is given a new mission and is forced to leave Hinata for a brief period. Fortunately, Hinata understands Naruto’s obligations and promises to wait for her beloved until he returns. But, when finally does leave, Hinata gets an unexpected visitor who quickly subdues her and plans to kidnap her. Now the question is will Naruto be able to get back in time and save his new love or will Hinata wind up being used in a dark plot to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village? Completed November 9, 2011.
Never Make Fun of a Struggling Kunoichi's Stinky Feet!
Approx. pages: 14
- Hinata has always been the shy wanderer around Naruto and everyone as well. But when Naruto, the klutz, makes fun of her stinky feet during a party in the Hyuuga household, the kunoichi finally snaps! What will happen when Hinata shrinks them to size and sets to torture them with the most powerful "technique" in the world: Hinata Hyuuga's smelly feet? Completed March 14, 2007.
Approx. pages: 5
- This is the continuation of the first story of Hinata Hyuuga and her stinky feet, revolving around Shikamaru and Temari, and how they can find a way to turn themselves back to normal. Will they be able to save themselves and their friends from this terrible perdicament before it is too late, or will Hinata give them worst time of their lives? Completed October 25, 2007.
Sakura and the Shrunken Shinobi
Approx. pages: 7
- The newly formed Team Kakashi took on a mission involving the retrieval of a very interesting scroll. But when an accident goes awry for the older Naruto, things get out of hand for him, with Sakura taking care of the shrunken shinobi "in more ways than one". Will Naruto be able to find a way to bring himself back to normal before things really get out of control? Completed October 10, 2007.